The coming hundred years are going to be more and more irrational.
I do not ordinarily make prophecies, but about this I am absolutely prophetic: the coming hundred years are going to be more and more irrational, and more and more mystical.
The second thing: After a hundred years people will be perfectly able to understand why I was misunderstood – because I am the beginning of the mystical, the irrational.
I do not ordinarily make prophecies, but about this I am absolutely prophetic: the coming hundred years are going to be more and more irrational, and more and more mystical.
The second thing: After a hundred years people will be perfectly able to understand why I was misunderstood – because I am the beginning of the mystical, the irrational.
I am a discontinuity with the past.
The past cannot understand me; only the future will understand.
The past can only condemn me. It cannot understand me, it cannot answer me, it cannot argue with me; it can only condemn me. Only the future… as man becomes more and more available to the mysterious, to the meaningless yet significant.
The rose is meaningless – but it is so significant, so beautiful.
The whole existence is significant, but not meaningful.
Meaning is of the mind, and significance is of the heart.
