• Osho Discourse

    Osho Discourses,Osho Quotes, Osho Meditation, Osho Books, Osho Music

    Osho Quotes,Osho Meditation,Osho Books,osho ashram,osho rajneesh

    Osho - Secret about Words


    A Cup of Tea (81)
    Love.
    On the road to God the only sustenance is infinite hope –
    hope shining like the north star in darkness,
    hope keeping you company like a shadow in loneliness.
    Dark and lonely life’s path certainly is –
    but only for those without hope.

    The famous geographical explorer Donald Macmillan
    was preparing for his journey to the north pole
    when he received a letter.
    On it was written:
    To be opened only when there is no hope of survival.
    Fifty years passed; the envelope remained with Macmillan
    as it was – sealed.
    Someone asked him the reason for this and he replied:
    For one thing I want to keep faith with the unknown sender,
    and for another, I have never given up hope.
    What priceless words! – I have never given up hope!

    Osho Discourse

    Osho Discourse on Facebook